Writing dovetailed into each new adventure and chapter of my life. Whether it was as a reporter and editor of a small-town newspaper, news director at a local radio station, speech writer and reporter for Navy public affairs, or as a self-published author and full-time freelance writer, the common thread was me at the keyboard.
Today, my writing service focuses on the most precious of all stories – yours.
I’ve ghosted two dozen books spanning education, health, business, and memoir. I’ve assisted countless authors in faith-based compilations and personal essays. I believe everyone has a story inside them and most people are fearful or frustrated on how to get it out.
The best part of writing memoir is that it can be fun.
Sure, there may be some thorny issues and memories that prick your heart, but they are what made you who you are. Writing and sharing your story can be fulfilling and enjoyable. Working with an experienced ghostwriter means you’ll work through these challenges and come out smiling.
Just imagine holding the finished product in your hands!
I am a member of the Association of Ghostwriters, Christian Writers Institute, AWAI (American Writers & Artists Institute). I attend annual writing conferences to stay current on trends, new ideas, and to expand my skills.
Personally, I changed to a whole food, plant-based/vegan diet and lifestyle two years ago and experienced improved health benefits, clarity, and peace knowing I am doing my part, albeit small, to improve my health, reduce animal suffering, and lesson my impact on our overburdened planet. As such, I also write business content for those in this market - you can see more at ThePlantPoweredPen.com
If you'd like to see my official bio and work history, you can view my LinkedIn Profile here:
The Student Life Jacket (Amazon Best-seller)
Letters from a Healing Heart; a Forgiveness Journal
Overcoming Mediocrity Vol. III, Strong Women ISBN 978-1-939794 (Amazon Best-Seller)
The Gift of Inspiration for Women
Ghostwriter for: *not all listed due to confidentiality
· The Legacy Life ISBN 978-0-9886713
· The Legacy Life Playbook ISBN 978-0-9886715
· Don’t Forget Your Swimsuit (Brian O’Neil)
· College Without Student Loans ISBN 978-1-61448-633 (Dave Smith)
· No Nonsense Non-Traditional Kick A$$ Real Estate Investment Bible for Urban Communities ISBN 978-8-9905694 Eric V. Fullilove
· Business Brains & B.S. ISBN 978-0-9785801 Hazel Wagner
· 7 Steps to Better Health (Chiropractic)
· A Glimpse of Glory ISBN 9780986340
· When Married Women Speak: A Compilation of Victorious Voices 9780986340161
· How to Pray Using the Lord’s Prayer 9781733657105
· Catch and Release 9780997839104
· One More Ride: One More Day to Touch One More Life 978-1939794161
I provide editing and proofreading services that ensure your writing is polished and error-free. Whether you need a light edit or a deep dive into your manuscript, I'll help you create a final product that meets your standards.